Award Winning Toiyabe Dialysis Center is a certified eight-station facility. Along with serving our local dialysis patients, a traveling patient program is offered where patients from all over the world can come to the beautiful Owens Valley and be dialyzed. Patients who are interested in transplant are referred to either UCLA of Loma Linda University Medical Center and we work with these facilities in preparing the patient for transplant. A new center accommodating 12 chairs is currently under construction and should open in late spring 2009.
- State Of The Art Equipment
- The most advanced dialysis, water treatment, blood analysis and reprocessing equipment is utilized at our dialysis center.
- Comfortable Environment
- The safest and most comfortable environment is provided to help our patients through their treatments.
- Staff are certified and trained to meet current requirements.
- Nutritionist And Social Services
- The dialysis center provides nutritional counseling and social services to the patients, as well as education and counseling for their families.