- INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRA - 32 WEEKS
GOAL: to provide a broader range of services with a minimum of 4 out of 5 days a week to meet the needs of individuals who do not benefit from conventional or residential treatment.
Four Months of primary treatment to include:
• Early Recovery Groups
• Relapse Prevention Groups
• Individual drug and alcohol sessions, individual family sessions
• Individual and family therapy, if recommended.
• Required attendance at Talking Circles, NA, AA
• Drug and alcohol testing
Four Months of extended care:
Program to be determined by treatment team: based on clients progress
• Relapse Prevention groups
• Multi-family education and support groups
• Continued attendance at Talking Circles, NA, AA
Benefits of Intensive Outpatient treatment:
A) Able to stay in community, work, family.
B) Involve family in ones recovery.
C) Deliver knowledge, structure and support to a client to allow them to achieve abstinence from drugs and alcohol and initiate a long-term program of recovery.
D) Learn and maintain recovery in the community.
E) Culturally appropriate and adapted to this tribes traditions.
F) Utilize community members in recovery and support.
G) We have services to make this a holistic program such as medical, dental, diabetes, healthy heart, nutrition, exercise, preventative medicine.
H) Transition to Warrior Down volunteers to begin mentoring and supporting others in the community.
To learn more about the program or information on how to sign up for the program, please contact Toiyabe Family Services Department at (760) 873-6394.